- Anilox roll technology applies all types of coatings, inks, gums, metallics, etc. as spot or ﬂood coats.
- Advanced design allows conversion of smooth roller coater systems to a chambered anilox coater system easily and effciently, for better control of coating applications.
- Light, compact design eases mobility among printing units.
- Fits easily with the plate and/or blanket cyl-inder on most press models.
- Adds coating capability without a tower coater.
- Precoats sheets in label and specialty printing.
- Can be used as a second coating device for multiple coatings in one pass, i.e. waterbase and UV, matte and gloss, metallics and overprint coatings.
- Prints and coats both sides in one pass with long-perfector presses.
- Gives coating towers anilox capability without removing smooth roll coaters.
- Anilox chamber contains more of the coating, for less waste.
- Design allows for quicker changeover from aqueous to UV coatings.
SLIC is a simple cost effective way to make your press more proﬁtable.
SLIC’s features, beneﬁts and discover how SLIC can make your press more productive.
Aradiant’s SLIC is designed to be a simple, ﬂexible addition to your printing press. The complete SLIC unit for a 40 in (1020 mm) machine weighs less than 100 lbs (45 kg), so it is quickly adaptable to multiple printing press units. SLIC is mounted to the press by a simple lever action, with the lever assemblies permanently mounted to the printing units that SLIC will run on. The coater’s small and light design allows it to be completely constructed on two shafts that run across the press, permitting use on either the plate or blanket cylinders. Contact Aradiant for location possibilities on your press model.
Major System Components
Variable speed drive automatically follows the press speed.
Quick disconnects are provided for the air and coatings.
Closed anilox chamber is designed to re-circulate 90% of the coating, so less runs into the pan. Includes all circulating pumps, sensors, hoses, and connections.
Combines easily with Aradiant’s infrared and/or ultraviolet curing equipment for one complete turnkey system.
Touch screen display mounted at the coater allows better system control. This information is also available at the drying control system if combined with other Aradiant equipment.
Aradiant believes that conventional ink drying, UV curing, and coating are integral parts of the printing process, not afterthoughts.
Contact us today to ﬁnd out how we can best meet your needs.