We undertake inspections of printing machinery for clients around the globe.
Our clients include used machinery dealers, printers and manufacturers agents.
We can undertake inspections of Heidelberg, KBA, Komori, MAN Roland and Ryobi presses globally.
An inspection report forms a very important part of the buying and selling of used printing machinery.
Here are a few of the items you would expect to find in one of our reports:
- Detailed information as to the condition of the Printing cylinders
- Information on the condition of inking and dampening rollers
- Information as to the condition of the grippers and pads
- Information on the condition of cams and cam followers
- Information on all ancillary equipment, damping re-circulation units, air cabinets, IR units
- Completeness of the machine
- Condition of the guards and cleanliness of the press in general
- Condition of the electric components and any errors that may be present
- Samples from print test*
- List of parts needed to return the machine into an acceptable production machine
* subject to conditions being suitable and a printer being available.